제주도, 코로나 진단검사 받아야만 입도 가능..거리두기 2단계 격상

노보림 기자 | 기사입력 2020/12/15 [15:30]

제주도, 코로나 진단검사 받아야만 입도 가능..거리두기 2단계 격상

노보림 기자 | 입력 : 2020/12/15 [15:30]

▲ 원희룡 제주지사가 13일 오후 제주도청 탐라홀에서 열린 '제주특별자치도 자치경찰단 업무보고'에 참석해 발언하고 있다. 2020.11.13.     © 뉴시스


브레이크뉴스 노보림 기자= 제주도가 오는 18일 0시부터 내년 1월3일까지 사회적 거리두기가 2단계로 격상된다고 밝혔다.

 

특히 관광객과 다른 지역을 방문한 도민에게 진단검사를 의무화하는 방안을 포함시켰다.

 

원희룡 제주지사는 15일 오전 제주도청 기자실에서 코로나19 관련 기자회견을 열고 "최근 여행객과 도외 방문자 확진자 발생으로 피해가 고스란히 도민에게 돌아가기 때문에 사회적 거리두기를 2단계로 올리게 됐다"며 이같이 말했다.

 

원 지사는 "도내 발생 확진자 대부분이 여행객이나 다른 지역을 방문한 도민"이라며 "지역사회 전파를 차단하기 위해 입도객에 대한 진단검사를 의무화하는 방안을 정부와 협의해 추진하겠다"고 발표했다.

 

제주도 내 사회적 거리두기가 2단계로 격상되면 식당과 카페 등 일반음식점은 오후 9시까지만 영업해야 한다. 당초 150㎡ 이상 음식점에 적용된 거리두기가 모든 음식점으로 확대되는 것이다.

 

유흥시설 5종에 대한 집합금지명령이 내려지고, 노래방이나 실내 체육시설, 국·공립시설도 오후 9시 이후 이용할 수 없게 된다.

 

결혼식장과 장례식장에서도 100명 미만으로 참석 인원이 제한되고, 다른지역 친척과 지인 등의 초청이 제한된다.

 

특히 제주도는 코로나19 진단검사를 받은 사람만 입도시키겠다는 방침이다.

 

제주를 방문하고자 하는 다른 지역 거주자는 입도 3일 전에 의무적으로 진단검사를 받아야만 제주에 입도할 수 있도록 정부와 논의 중에 있다. 본인의 거주지 등에서 진단검사를 먼저 받은 뒤 음성 판정을 받은 사람만 입도를 허용하겠다는 것이다. 

 

다른 지역을 다녀온 도민의 경우에는 제주공항 내 선별진료소와 각 지역 보건소 선별진료소 등 도내 13개 선별진료소에서 입도 후 3일부터 14일 내에 진단검사를 받도록 권고한다.

 

만약 진단검사를 받지 않고 입도했을 경우에는 행정명령서가 전달되고, 미검사자가 도내에서 코로나19 전파 등 피해를 발생시키면 고발을 통해 구상권을 청구할 계획이다.

 

임태봉 제주도 재난안전본부 통제관은 "도내 확진자 76%가 관광객이나 다른 지역에서 입도한 이들이고, 나머지 24%도 이들과 감염원이 연관된 도민"이라며 "공·항만 입도객이 일차적으로 가장 중요한 목표로 감염원을 적극적으로 차단하지 않으면 안 된다는 결론이 이어졌다"고 배경을 설명했다.

 

임 통제관은 이어 "불편함이 예상되지만 건강하다는 것을 입증하고 도내에서 편하게 힐링 여행을 하도록 하자는 뜻이다"라며 "100% 효과적인 정책은 없지만, 도민들이 심리적 안정을 취할 수 있는 최선의 방법이라고 생각하고 하나라도 도민에게 도움이 된다면 앞으로 추진해나가겠다"고 밝혔다.

 

*아래는 위 기사를 구글 번역기로 번역한 영문 기사의 [전문]이다. [Below is the [full text] of an English article translated from the above article with Google Translate.]

 

Jeju Island, entrance is possible only after corona diagnostic test...

 

Jeju Island announced that from 0 o'clock on the 18th to January 3 of next year, social distancing will be upgraded to two stages.

 

In particular, it included a plan to make diagnostic tests mandatory for tourists and residents who visited other regions.

 

Jeju Governor Won Hee-ryong held a press conference related to Corona 19 in the press room of the Jeju Provincial Office on the morning of the 15th and said, "Because the damage goes to the residents intact due to the recent occurrence of travelers and visitors from outside the province, we have raised social distancing to the second stage."

 

Governor Won said, "Most of the confirmed cases in the province are tourists or residents who have visited other areas."

 

If the social distancing in Jeju Island is upgraded to the second stage, general restaurants such as restaurants and cafes should be open only until 9 pm. The distance that was originally applied to restaurants over 150㎡ will be expanded to all restaurants.

 

A group prohibition order has been issued for five types of entertainment facilities, and karaoke rooms, indoor sports facilities, and national and public facilities will not be available after 9 pm.

 

Even at wedding halls and funeral halls, the number of attendance is limited to less than 100, and invitations of relatives and acquaintances from other regions are restricted.

 

In particular, Jeju Island is pushing for mandatory diagnostic tests for all visitors.

 

Residents of other regions who wish to visit Jeju are discussing so that they can enter Jeju only if they must undergo a mandatory diagnostic examination three days before entering.

 

It is a policy that only those who have undergone a diagnostic test at their place of residence and who have been negatively determined will be allowed particle size.

 

For residents who have visited other regions, it is recommended to undergo diagnostic tests at 13 screening clinics in the province, including screening clinics in Jeju Airport and screening clinics at local public health centers, from the 3rd to the 14th after arrival.

 

If a person enters without undergoing a diagnostic test, an administrative order is delivered, and if damage occurs, such as the spread of Corona 19 through an uninspected person, it plans to claim the right to remedy through a complaint.

 

"76% of confirmed patients in the province are tourists or those who came from other regions, and the remaining 24% are residents of the provinces who have a connection with them," said Lim Tae-bong, controller of the Jeju-do Disaster and Safety Headquarters. It was concluded that the source of infection must be actively blocked," he explained.

 

"It is expected that inconvenience is expected, but it means that we will prove that we are healthy and have a comfortable healing trip in the province." If it is helpful to the citizens of Rado, I will pursue it in the future."


원본 기사 보기:브레이크뉴스

닉네임 패스워드 도배방지 숫자 입력
내용
기사 내용과 관련이 없는 글, 욕설을 사용하는 등 타인의 명예를 훼손하는 글은 관리자에 의해 예고 없이 임의 삭제될 수 있으므로 주의하시기 바랍니다.
 
광고
광고