이언주 선거캠프 확진자 8명, 19일까지 자가격리...종교시설 관련 감염 확산

방역수칙 위반 과태료 150만원 부과...사도행전교회 확진자 총 16명

배종태 기자 | 기사입력 2021/01/14 [18:13]

이언주 선거캠프 확진자 8명, 19일까지 자가격리...종교시설 관련 감염 확산

방역수칙 위반 과태료 150만원 부과...사도행전교회 확진자 총 16명

배종태 기자 | 입력 : 2021/01/14 [18:13]

▲ 국민의힘 이언주 예비후보가 13일 오후 부산시의회 브리핑룸에서 4호 공약 발표 기자회견을 진행하고 있다.    ©배종태 기자


14일 부산의 코로나19 신규 환자가 45명 추가되어 누계 2,300명으로 증가됐다.

 

부산진구 국민의힘 이언주 부산시장 예비후보 선거사무소와 관련, 지난 12월 30일과 5일 방문자 중 6명과 접촉자 2명 등 모두 8명이 코로나 확진 판정을 받았다. 또 종교시설 관련한 감염 확산이 이어지고 있다.

 

부산시는 "부산진구 예비후보 선거사무실과 관련해 지난해 12월 30일 행사에 대해 제출받은 명부는 69명이었으나, 실제 참석자는 35명이었고 25명이 검사를 받았다. 이들 중 확진자는 2명(2036번, 2226번)"이라고 밝혔다.

 

시는 "지난 1월 5일 위촉장 수여식 참석자는 44명이며, 이 중 2명(경남1547번, 2207번)이 확진됐고.후원회 참석자 6명 중 1명(2240번)이 양성판정 받았다"고 했다.

 

시는 "1월 5일 사무실 방문자 중 추가 확진 1명 발생하여 방문자 중 확진자는 6명이며, 관련 접촉자 중 2명이 양성판정을 받아 모두 8명이 확진됐다"고 설명했다.

 

이 예비후보 캠프에서는 지난달 30일 선거대책위원회 간부 위촉식이 열렸다. 지난 5일에는 종교계 인사를 대상으로 한 위촉장 수여식과 각 정당 출신 정치인들의 지지 선언 후원식이 열렸다.

 

이 후보 캠프는 14일 부산진보건소로부터 19일 낮 12시까지 자가격리하라는 통보를 받고 모든 일정을 취소하고 자가격리에 들어갔다.

 

이 후보는 캠프 방문자 중에서 코로나 확진자가 발생한 것과 관련해 지난 12일 부산시청 선별검사소에서 진단검사를 받고 음성 판정을 받았다. 이 후보를 수행하는 비서진과 캠프 상주 직원들도 진단검사를 받았으며 전원 음성 판정을 받았다. 

 

이 후보는 음성판정을 받았지만, 검사결과가 나오기 전에도 정책발표 기자회견 등 외부행사를 취소하지 않고 예정대로 일정을 소화해 논란이 됐다.

 

시는 이 후보가 지난 5일 행사에 약 3분 정도 인사만 하고 간 것으로 파악 했다. 이 후보는 이 행사에서 밀접접촉을 하지 않았다고 진술한 것으로 전해졌다.

 

하지만, 이날 촬영된 종교계 인사 대상 위촉장 수여식 행사의 유튜브 동영상에는, 이 후보가 참석자들 앞에서 마스크를 착용한 채 15분 이상 연설한 것으로 나타났다. 또 마스크를 착용 하지 않은 참석자와 악수를 하고, 기도도 함께 하기도 했다. 이는 일정시간 확진자가 나온 곳에서 머물며 접촉이 이루어 진 것으로 보인다.


이 후보 캠프 측은 "지난 5일 첫 확진자 A(여) 씨는 다른 확진자의 가족 접촉자인데, 검사한 결과 확진됐다"며 "부산진보건소가 이 환자의 동선 조사 결과 이 후보 선거사무소를 방문 한 사실이 나타났다"고 확진자 발생과정을 설명했다.

 

A 씨는 자가격리 중인 남편이 4일 확진 판정을 받았으나, 그럼에도 불구하고 지난 5일 이 후보 선거사무실을 방문한 것으로 알려졌다.

 

한편 부산진구보건소는 선거사무소에 50인 이상 집합금지 방역수칙 위반으로 과태료 150만원을 부과하는 행정 처분을 내렸다. 보건소가 확보한 참석 명부엔 69명이 작성되어 있었다.

 

이 예비후보는 “저를 지지하고 있는 방문자 중에서 확진자가 발생해 결과적으로 부산시민들께 염려를 끼쳐 드려서 송구하다”며 “추가 확진자가 발생하지 않도록 상주 직원은 물론 방문자에 대해서도 철저히 체크하는 등 코로나와 관련해서 대비책을 마련, 시행해 나가겠다”고 말했다.

 

아울러 이 예비후보 캠프는 발열체크 기기 및 감시카메라, 소독살포기를 설치해 방역에 만전을 기하는 한편 지지자의 캠프 출입을 최소화 하기로 했다.

 

▲ 수영구 맘미동 사도행전교회  © 배종태 기자


수영구 망미동 신도 15명 안팎의 사도행전교회는 방문자중 4명이 추가 확진되었고, 1월초 방문했던 2명은 전남에서 확진이 되어 사도행전교회 방문자 중 확진자는 모두 지표환자 포함하여 16명이다.


27명이 확진 판정된 경북 BTJ 열방센터와 관련하여 부산에 통보된 명단은 162명이며, 90명이 검사를 받았으나 이날 추가 확진자는 없다.

 

전날 9명의 확진자가 나온 진주기도원은 이날 방문자 중 확진자 2명 추가 발생하여, 모두 11명으로 늘었다.

 

부산에서 사망한 환자는 모두 82명이다. 이 중 요양병원 관련 사망자는 65명이다. 13일 오전 1924번, 1927번, 1946번(70대(1명),80대(2명), 14일 오전에는 1772번(80대) 환자가 사망했다. 현재 접촉자 2,609명, 해외입국자 2,778명, 합계 5,387명 자가격리 중이다.

 

아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의 <전문>이다. [Below is an English <Full text> translated by Google Translate.]

 

On the 14th, 45 new patients with Corona 19 in Busan were added, increasing to 2,300 in total.

 

The power of the people in Busanjin-gu, Lee Eon-ju, related to the Busan Mayor's Preliminary Candidate Election Office, on December 30th and 5th, 8 people, including 6 visitors and 2 contacts, were confirmed coronavirus. In addition, the spread of infections related to religious facilities continues.

 

The city of Busan said, "In relation to the Busanjin-gu preliminary candidate election office, 69 people were submitted for the event on December 30, but the actual number of participants was 35 and 25 people were tested. Of these, two confirmed patients (2036 times and 2226 times). )".

 

The city said, "On January 5th, there were 44 participants in the appointment ceremony, and two of them (Gyeongnam No. 1547, No. 2207) were confirmed. One out of six participants (No. 2240) of the support group was judged positive." .

 

The city explained, "On January 5th, one additional confirmed person occurred among visitors to the office, and six of the visitors were confirmed, and two of the related contacts were positive, and all eight were confirmed."

 

In this preliminary candidate camp, a ceremony for the appointment of the Election Commission executives was held on the 30th of last month. On the 5th, a ceremony for awarding a letter of appointment to religious figures and a support ceremony for politicians from each political party were held.

 

Candidate Lee camp received a notification from the Busanjin Public Health Center on the 14th to self-isolate by 12 noon on the 19th, canceled all schedules and entered self-isolation.

 

Candidate Lee received a diagnostic test at the Busan City Hall Screening Office on the 12th, and was negatively determined for coronavirus outbreaks among camp visitors. The secretaries and camp-resident staff carrying out this candidate were also tested, and all were negative.

 

Candidate Lee was judged negative, but even before the test results came out, the schedule was controversial without canceling outside events such as a policy announcement press conference.

 

The city determined that candidate Lee only greeted the event on the 5th for about 3 minutes. Candidate Lee reportedly stated that he did not make close contact at the event.

 

However, in the YouTube video of the ceremony for awarding the letter of appointment for religious figures filmed that day, it was revealed that candidate Lee spoke for more than 15 minutes while wearing a mask in front of the participants. They also shook hands with participants who did not wear masks and prayed together. This seems to have been made while staying at the place where the confirmed person came out for a certain period of time.


"The first confirmed person A (female) on the last 5th was a family contact of another confirmed person, and it was confirmed as a result of the test," said the camp side. "The fact that the Busanjin Public Health Center visited the candidate Lee election office was found Appeared," he explained.

 

Mr. A, her husband in self-quarantine, was confirmed on the 4th, but nevertheless, she is known to have visited the candidate election office on the last 5th.

 

Meanwhile, the Busanjin-gu Health Center imposed an administrative penalty of 1.5 million won at the election office for violating the quarantine rules prohibiting gatherings of 50 or more people. There were 69 people on the attendance list secured by the public health center.

 

This preliminary candidate said, “There was a confirmed case among the visitors who supported me, and as a result, I apologized for causing concern to the citizens of Busan.” “To prevent additional confirmed cases, the resident staff as well as visitors are thoroughly checked. So, I will prepare and implement a countermeasure.”

 

In addition, the preliminary candidate camp decided to install a heating checker, surveillance camera, and disinfectant sprayer to ensure quarantine and minimize supporters from entering the camp.

 
Four additional visitors to the Acts Church in Mangmi-dong, Suyeong-gu and around 15 people were confirmed, and two of them visited in early January were confirmed in Jeonnam, and 16 of the visitors to the Acts of Apostles Church were all confirmed, including indicator patients.


About 162 people were notified to Busan regarding the BTJ World Center in Gyeongsangbuk-do, where 27 were confirmed, and 90 were tested, but there were no additional confirmed cases on this day.

 

The Jinju Prayer Center, where 9 confirmed cases were released the day before, had 2 additional confirmed cases among visitors that day, increasing to 11 in total.

 

A total of 82 patients died in Busan. Of these, 65 people died related to nursing hospitals. On the morning of the 13th, 1924, 1927, and 1946 (70s (1), 80s (2), and 1772 (80s) died on the morning of the 14th. Currently, 2,609 contacts, 2,778 foreigners) , A total of 5,387 people are in self-quarantine.

 

 

 

 

 

닉네임 패스워드 도배방지 숫자 입력
내용
기사 내용과 관련이 없는 글, 욕설을 사용하는 등 타인의 명예를 훼손하는 글은 관리자에 의해 예고 없이 임의 삭제될 수 있으므로 주의하시기 바랍니다.
 
이넌주 부산코로나 관련기사목록
광고
광고